Apr 14, 2022
Janet Fields is the CEO and
co-founder of Oak Trust Properties. She got into property
management as a child when her parents started flipping houses to
rent them out and got the entire family involved in the renovation
process. Now, Janet leads a team of almost entirely women in the
male-dominated property management industry, offering a strategic
approach to optimizing the returns on your rentals.
What You Will Learn:
- Who is Janet Fields?
- Janet introduces their family business, Oak
- What are the properties they are having
- What are A properties?
- How do they help their investors?
- What is the first thing an investor should know
before buying a property?
- What do Oak Trust Properties focus
- What do they look for in a client?
- What is a property manager?
- How would you say that you have a good property
- Which one is easier to manage, a single-family
home or a condo?
- How do they deal with clients who have
- Janet shares how they handle clients who can’t
pay for rentals because unexpected scenarios happen.
- Janet shares how she can be
Additional Resources from Janet Fields: